No products in the basket.
Traditionally and ethically made in Yorkshire.
1. Collar and stand backed and lined with super soft and comfy plaid merino trim.
2. A choice of fabric; virgin merino is the softest, recycled merino is the toughest. Both are extremely warm, water resistant, help regulate temperature and resist odours. Also, our cloth is finished by the world’s best fabric finishers.
3. McNair blue bar-tacking on key stress points for extra strength.
4. Super tough overlocked keyhole buttonholes.
5. The shirt is slim fitting around the body and arms to eliminate flapping fabric, with space engineered around the shoulders and articulated elbows.
6. Thermally bonded MMS thread prevents button thread unwinding permanently.
7. Internal face of fabric steamed and raised for thermal efficiency and softness. Increases warmth to weight ratio.
8. Nelson’s sunglasses loop – because Sam one of our testers needed it.
9. Secure button pockets, sized to fit a mobile phone and a passport.
10. Van dyck contrast stitching on front and back plackets.
11. Seams are reinforced and all twin needling is stitched with super tough thread.
12. Choose the standard length for an everyday fit, or choose the long length for snowsports so that your gloves are partially covered and your posterior stays warm.
13. Full-length weather baffle for warmth and weather protection with two fastening points.
14. Baffle with plaid merino behind cuffs for durability and weather protection.
15. Locker loop with leather logo beneath yoke on back of shirt.
16. Internal grosgrain to help maintain structure.
17. Plaid merino trim piping along the base of the shirt to help keep the shape ‘good as new’ for years.
18. Scooped back shape.